Hands Got Burnt After Incident With Hand Sanitiser

This lady here applied sanitizer on her arms and went to the kitchen to cook. The moment she turned on the stove, her hand caught fire due to the alcohol contained in the sanitizer. Do be very careful!

Do share this with all your friends especially in this coronavirus frenzy which took the world by storm.

这位女士在这里用消毒剂擦手臂,然后去厨房做饭。 当她打开火炉的那一刻,由于消毒剂中的酒精,手着火了。 要非常小心。

#covid #covid19 #coronavirus #careful #flames #sanitiser #hand #burnt

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *